Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Projects





I thought it was about time that I actually posted something. Random thoughts, etc....It seems lately I've been very interested in focusing on the house. I'm always replacing one project with another...and loving it! Since we pretty much moved out here with practically nothing, there is a lot to do. I'm posting a few of the recent project here at the Pileggi residence. From the top...(1) The bedroom was painted a tone on tone eggshell/semi gloss finish.(2) We had the benches reupholstered and still need to refinish the frame. (3) I found a cool little table at a flea market that I'll strip and paint a high gloss red. Ignore the ridiculously oversized coffee grinder. (4) We had pillows made from a fabric we really liked called 'Bubbly'.

No comments: